Wednesday 2 September 2015

EOS LIP BALM (SUMMER FRUIT)


Lip balm is a absolute must have" cause those chapped lips are just not cool".I have no count on the amount of lip balms I own FOR REAL .There's always a lip balm in  my sling bags its like that moment when you put your hand in your bag and wonder "wait is this mine when did I buy that " .





when the whole eos lip balm  craze began  I knew I was in for a treat.The one thing that drew me towards it  is for obvious reason  'its dome shaped'






  • The balm is clear  on the lips with a subtle fruity scent and let me just tell you it  tastes yummy  
  • The packaging is  quite different from most of the lip balms  its made of rubber with a grip on the side and it is the perfect size to shove in your pocket n purse. 
  •   Its weird how such a  small little lip balm could lasts for  such a long time .
  •   Its not glossy like other chapsticks  
 Its one of those products wen you pull it out in from your bag in college  and  rub it on your lips n your best friends like " omg waaattt is that thing" and snatches it . It would definitely come under my Top 5 favorite lip balms  Hence i would give it 4/5 stars  

1 comment:

  1. Hello foreverbeautifull information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comment will be deleted..so be carefull!